Where it is convenient to buy the Trips
What kind of traveler are you?
Do you organize trips independently or buy ready-made packages?
This blog is dedicated to enterprising travelers who organize trips and holidays in total autonomy and avoiding any form of intermediation.
The purpose of this Community is to gather information and suggestions in order to avoid all intermediaries and suggest alternative solutions to the traditional travel and holiday sales channels.
However, even the most enterprising and experienced travelers may want to buy pre-packaged travel packages from professionals.
The reasons may be different:
- greater guarantees and insurance included in the price
- handling of paperwork done by experienced professionals
- itineraries and activities organized and planned by professionals
- fixed and locked price
- assistance in case of disservices
- speed, safety and professionalism
we are experienced travelers united by the desire to travel the world free from constraints by spending as little as possible. We are used to planning a trip independently but, every now and then, we may need to buy a pre-packaged trip from professionals.
While we deal with plan travel itineraries on our own we could run into unexpected difficulties or have an urgent need to complete our travel program. Using pre-packaged packages as the pieces of a puzzle to "join" the pieces of our itinerary and using the tourist package purchased at the agency as a "buffer" between two pieces of itinerary organized independently is therefore a practical, fast and safe solution.
Even the most experienced traveler may therefore need to turn to professionals to complete their programs.
Where is it worth buying travel? Possible options:
In the tourism sector, competition is fierce.
There are thousands of alternatives in physical and online stores.
The possibilities to choose (and to make mistakes) are practically endless and being able to orient yourself in such a competitive market is very difficult even for experienced travelers.
The options available are:
- Physical Travel Agency (to go to personally)
- Online Travel Agency (to be searched online)
- Tour Operator (to contact online)
- Comparison sites (which collect agency offers and sort them according to your guidelines)
- Tourism promotion portals (managed by institutions)
- Offer Sites (which collect advertisements and offers from Agencies, Tour Operators and other operators)
- Portals for booking and purchasing tourist services (which are increasingly refining the options available to tourists) type Booking.com Airbnb Trivago.
Enterprising travelers who gather in this community tend to avoid purchasing travel through these "traditional" channels but may need to resort to these channels.
In this category of the Blog you will find articles that will help you choose among the many options available and that contain useful tips and tricks to understand where it is convenient to buy travel.